The Breaking of the Fellowship

So we've all been busy this summer- I've been doing EFY, Bill is in Provo working his job, Nick, Jon and Daniel are all busy working for the summer, and Taylor is a married man.  I believe the time has come.

The blog will still be around at this address, but if anyone wants to read any new posts, they can just look at my personal blog HERE.  I'll just import a copy of the previous posts I added onto my personal blog so everything can be in one place.

But who knows- perhaps with the start of a new school year, we will have more Council members that will want to jump-start the blog again.

By no means is the Brethren Court dissolved, however- the fan page on Facebook will still be there, as well as this blog itself.  You just won't see new updates unless others decide to contribute more, which requires us being together to discuss such manly matters.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment or email us and we'll answer them.  If you have any Q&A type stuff, you can still send those- they will be answered on this blog instead of my personal one.

Until then, let's go hunt some Orc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment