Girls just wanna have fun.

Lets talk about dating and relationships here for a moment.
I'm kind of reluctant to post about how I feel about this sort of stuff, but I feel it will help get my point across.

I've heard girls ask why guys aren't asking them out on dates. Let me tell you why I'm part of the problem here, or rather, why you are...
Its about the post-date. I've taken a good handful of girls out on dates, and afterwards they fall off the face of the earth and ignore me (This isn't all girls, but the good majority). I used to take this as a personal hit, a slice at my ego. It conveyed the message that they didn't like me, and I must've done something utterly wrong on the date to get them to this point. Problem is that they seemed fine on the date. So whats up? This is why I'm not asking you on a date. Too many times things go sour after the first date. I'm sick of checking into the heartbreak hotel.

Now I'm sitting on the theory that these girls had their mind closed from the very beginning. They're in it for the free meal, and a "gotta say yes at least once" attitude.

I would rather have someone say 'no' to me asking them on a date, than to have someone already have their mind made up, and proceed to ignore me after the date.

In short, I'm asking y'all to not go on dates that you aren't interested in the guy, but only go on the ones that you are either neutral with a "see what happens" attitude, or if you are indeed interested in the guy asking you out.

It seems to me that almost every girl I've taken out wants to just play and have fun. They aren't looking for a relationship; which bothers me tremendously.
To give you an idea... Post High School, I've been on a handful of dates. Of this handful, 1 girl has gotten married, and 1 other has had a boyfriend. This says to me that of these girls, only 2 of them were legit in going on a date, where they have the right idea about dating.

I guess its just that I'm asking the wrong girls on dates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment